Creo Elements/Direct – formerly CoCreate – is a complete design environment that offers the world’s #1 direct 3D CAD modeler, along with 2D CAD, CAE and integrated product data management (PDM). Creo Elements/Direct provides speed, flexibility, and responsiveness-to-change for customers facing short design cycles, one-off product designs, or companies demanding a lightweight design process. This direct approach to 3D CAD software design delivers faster design cycles and flexibility to the 3D design. A broad set of add-on design modules brings additional product development capabilities to Creo Elements/Direct CAD and PDM products.
As a member of the Creo product family, Creo Elements/Direct users can broaden their design possibilities through the use of Creo apps. Models can be shared for downstream use in Creo Parametric for additional design modifications, Creo Simulate for analysis, and Creo View MCAD for visualization and sharing of 3D designs.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight design process driven by a direct approach to 3D CAD makes it easy to address unexpected and radical design changes
- Easy to learn and easy to use, Creo Elements/Direct enables engineers to shave weeks, even months, from project schedules
- Flexible for working with multi-source CAD data
- Collaborate with fellow engineers who use downstream Creo apps such as Creo Simulate and Creo Parametric to perform additional design tasks
- Scalable design software environment for all sizes of companies and products