Creo provides the first set of apps which deliver on PTC’s vision and strategy to redefine the MCAD industry and enable companies to unlock potential within their organizations.
Creo product design apps allow everyone in the enterprise to use the tools that work best for them so that they can contribute more efficiently to the product development process. Creo also provides an unprecedented level of interoperability – data moves seamlessly between apps and modeling modes while retaining design intent – such that companies can share data more easily with internal and external parties. By delivering new apps with seamless interoperability, Creo enables companies to make dramatic improvements in their engineering, manufacturing and service processes.
Creo is a scalable suite of interoperable, integrated applications, spanning the entire spectrum of product development. Creo product design apps allow everyone in the enterprise to use the tools that work best for them so that they can contribute fully to the product development process. In addition to Creo Parametric, several standalone apps deliver new capabilities for 2D and 3D CAD modeling, analysis and visualization. Creo also provides an unprecedented level of interoperability to ensure data can be easily shared between teams both internally and externally. A few of the apps are highlighted below:
- Creo Parametric - Create 3D designs with powerful, adaptive 3D parametric modeling
- Creo Direct - Create and edit 3D geometry using fast, flexible direct modeling
- Creo Simulate - Analyze structural and thermal properties
- Creo Schematics - Create 2D diagrams of piping and cabling systems designs
- Creo View - Visualize MCAD and ECAD information for faster design reviews