Windchill PDM Essentials
Without basic CAD data management, it’s difficult for organizations to effectively collaborate and improve their productivity. PTC Windchill PDM Essentials empowers smaller organizations to effectively organize and manage their product content so they can improve design reuse, broaden access to product information across roles and ensure control over design versions and release processes.
Based on PTC’s production-proven PLM software, PTC Windchill PDM Essentials offers a quick to deploy, easy–to-use offering that can improve your ROI. By managing product data from PTC Creo, as well as many other CAD systems, you can ensure data integrity and enable concurrent engineering.
PTC Windchill PDM Essentials is right-sized for the existing needs of smaller teams and companies. And it provides the foundation for additional capabilities that a growing company may require in the future.
[pardot-form id=”9106″ title=”Windchill PDM Essentials Contact Form”]
Features and Benefits
- Installation and configuration wizards greatly simplify and accelerate the deployment process, providing customers with greater value in less time and at a much lower cost.
- Centralized vaulting and revision control of CAD models, their structures and relationships (PTC Creo, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/ENGINEER, PTC Creo Elements/Direct, and PTC Mathcad).
- Efficiently manage office documents, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, by controlling changes through check in and check out functionality.
- Powerful searching tools and easy copying / renaming of existing designs accelerate product information discovery and promote design reuse.
- Schedule and automatically publish viewables and other formats such as thumbnails and PDFs.
- Embedded 3-D view and markup utilities empower non-CAD consumers to view, section, measure and markup designs.
- Lifecycle states control when various roles are able to view, use and update product items. This ensures that areas such as manufacturing and purchasing can only access released items.