Data that’s hard-to-find or unreliable can hinder innovation and productivity for any manufacturing team. However, when all product stakeholders are accessing a single, trusted, central data repository, manufacturers have the power to expertly manage all forms of digital product development data – including mechanical, electrical and software.
Windchill PDMLink is the ideal solution. Web-based for easy enterprise-wide access, this industry-proven product data management (PDM) system supports geographically dispersed teams while managing critical processes such as change/configuration management, and detailed design. Windchill PDMLink also serves as the foundation for many optional modules such as Pro/INTRALINK, Windchill MPMLink, Windchill RequirementsLink, Windchill MPMLink, Windchill PartsLink and Windchill Supplier Management. Now anyone, anywhere within the enterprise or extended supply chain can communicate and collaborate on product development by accessing the tools in Windchill PDMLink.
Features and Benefits
- A Web-based master product data management repository, enabling global access to current, accurate information from myriad sources
- Seamlessly connects to multiple mechanical/electrical CAD applications, embedded software tools, desktop applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Prevents costly design errors by controlling and automating typically chaotic product development processes such as change management
- Facilitates rapid development of new products with powerful configurations tools
- Operates seamlessly with Creo and Windchill ProjectLink for distributed, cross-enterprise collaboration on data acquisition and product information