- Knowing the difference between the Form 3 and the Form 3B
- Form 3B 3D printer price
- Resin compatibility with the Form 3B
- Ordering free dental sample parts
Here are the top 10 blogs that our readers loved from this year:
10. Form 3B: Formlabs New Biocompatible 3D Printer
Formlabs released a new Form 3B 3D printer for biocompatible materials. Read the blog if you’re interested in:
9. New Soft, Elastic Engineering Resin from Formlabs
Formlabs released a new Elastic Resin – highly elastic and strong material for prototypes and parts. This new resin is a long-lasting, tear-resistant, and made of resilient material that can withstand repeated use. You may be interested in knowing more if you can relate to these use cases:
- Wearables and consumer goods prototyping
- Medical visual simulation and devices
- Compliant features for robotics
- Special effects props and models
8. PLM Apps Benefit Business
Most companies lose a lot of time and money when employees are challenged with finding relevant, up-to-date product data. According to the Harvard Business Review, workers waste approximately 50% of their time locating data, finding and correcting errors, and searching for sources to confirm the accuracy of data. PLM Apps can help.
If you manage PLM systems and organize CAD data within your company you’ll find this blog helpful. In it you’ll read about:
- How PLM apps are meant for ease-of-use with your PLM system
- How multiple PLM softwares can be integrated
- How PLM apps controls security and access to desired teams
- How customized PLM apps can align with your business strategy
7. ERP vs PLM – What’s the Difference?
We have you take a deep dive into your digital transformation initiatives – which in return, will help you develop the skills to choose the right technology for your organization. This blog breaks down:
- What’s trending in ERP & PLM enterprise systems
- The differences and similarities between ERP & PLM
- How you can use ERP & PLM together for most impactful ROI
- PTC Windchill PLM software and its integration with other systems
6. Bill of Materials Management- What You Need to Know
If you have experience with bill of materials (BoMs) or are just learning about it – you may want to brush up on the info in this blog. We cover:
- Defining bill of materials: ebom, mbom, and sbom
- Importance of accurate BoM processes and reporting
- How BoM management plays a role in system integration
- Custom bill of materials app – BoM Reports
5. Formlabs Releases New 3D Printers using LFS Technology
Formlabs retired the Form 2 SLA desktop 3D printer and released 2 new printers at the beginning of the year – the Form 3 and Form 3L. Read this blog to find the answers to these questions:
- What are SLA and LFS 3D printing? And how the processes different?
- What other technologies are leveraged with LFS?
- What are the benefits of LFS 3D printing?
- What is an LPU and why does it matter?
4. PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0 is here!
Mathcad 6.0 is the newest release of PTC’s engineering calculations software for engineers. The release is meant to help improve your productivity and overall usability to make your job easier every day when it comes to math notations in product development.
Here are some of the new improvements:
- Customized margin dimensions, including headers and footers
- Spellcheck, multi-language keyboard, and hyperlinks have been added
- 2D ChartApp options such as exporting your plot as an image file
- New symbolic calculation engine
3. Form 2 vs Form 3: Formlabs SLA 3D printer comparison
If you’re wondering how the Form 3 compares to the Form 2, we’re able to tell you the differences between the two Formlabs 3D printing machines. The Form 2 is no longer available for purchase – but we’ll point out the improvements in the Form 3 (which IS available for purchase) such as:
- Why LFS (Form 3) is better technology than SLA (Form 2)
- Easier support removal for nearly finished prints
- Flexible tank reduces stress during peeling process
- More precise detail and quality 3D prints
2. Formlabs Form 3 & Form 3L: Answers to your FAQs
- How accurate is the Form 3? How fast is the Form 3?
- How much bigger is the Form 3L build volume?
- What are the biggest differences between Form 2 and Form 3?
- What parts are cross-compatible between Form 2 and Form 3?
1. What is PTC Windchill Software?
If you’re looking for a new PLM system to add to your organization – try PTC’s Windchill. We’ll break down everything you need to know including:
- What’s the origin of PTC Windchill software?
- How much does Windchill PLM cost?
- PLM products: PDM Essentials, PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink
- Admin, support (Alliance Program), and certified training