1. Requirements gathering – identifying and documenting the functional and non-functional requirements of the application
2. Design – creating a detailed design of the application based on the requirements.
3. Development – writing the code for the application based on the design.
4. Testing – ensuring that the application meets the requirements and functions as expected.
5. Deployment – releasing the application to production or making it available to users.
- 6. Maintenance – addressing issues and making updates to the application as needed.