Costly and laborious physical prototyping hinders a design team, resulting in compromised schedules and budgets. However, with Creo Simulate, designer engineers can better understand product performance, and accommodate the digital design accordingly — all without needing a specialist’s FEA-background. Creo enables 3D virtual prototyping so you can test a range of structural and thermal properties of your design early in the detailed design process, before you make the first physical part. The result: engineering gains early product insight, improves verification and validation processes, and delivers higher quality products at lower cost.
Features and Benefits
- Conduct standard CAE analysis types, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Obtain real-world performance data by directly applying conditions to design geometry without requiring data translation
- Fast, automatic solution convergence, mapped precisely to underlying CAD geometry; 3rd party solver output
- Increase innovation by simultaneously designing and simulating results of design variations
- Decreases development costs through reduction or even elimination of physical prototyping and productive, engineering-friendly user interface
- For more advanced 3D simulation and nonlinear analysis capabilities, please see the Creo Advanced Simulation Extension datasheet